Happy New Year! 🙂 Hopefully 2015 will be a good year for Sims storytelling, with enough time and stamina for me to complete more videos.
The Specter Yard Case will be featured for two weeks on the Sims Wikia Polls. Once again, if you prefer to vote on Wikia, please follow their rules.Update: Jan 17 2015 – Poll closed on Sims Wikia after two weeks. Please vote here on the blog poll from now onwards.
Grunt vs Specter is only the beginning of “The Adventures in Specter’s Yard” subplot of STM, as you already know that other players will be literally entering the “field” for action. The two minor plots intersect at one character (The Girl is Important. She Must Live.) The major plot of the three Veronaville Natives — their history, current prospects and the Veronaville Device — returns to the forefront.
STM 2.06’s script is ready enough for filming to start very soon.
Meanwhile, I’m enjoying Sims 4 more than I enjoyed Sims 3 in its day. Here is Prometheus Hyde, Sims4-style. While I am extremely pleased with the default blue skin tone and hair color, I would greatly appreciate the correct beard to be made available in the earliest possible Expansion Pack.
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays from the STM Universe! 🙂
I have most of the script for STM 2.06 sorted out, except for half of one scene. Filming is likely to begin after Christmas, or after the start of the New Year.
I thought of creating STM Christmas pictures, but decided to do something else that looks good all year round.
2.04 is about 25% filmed. The following picture will NOT appear in the episode itself, but is a by-product of the graphic props I was making for STM 2.04. The episode will *not* focus on Jenny Smith & Circe Beaker, but is a direct continuation after 2.03…
Veronaville:[Preview: See it in Action][Download Full Graphic]
(All Sims are portrayed in their default appearance.)
– The full graphics are of the exact size (2120×1192)** to upload directly as the YouTube channel banner. Designing this requires one to juggle optimization for desktops, tablets & TVs all at once.
** YT has since changed their preferred size to (2560×1440), but (2120×1192) still works perfectly.
– Characters not within the “minimum zone” (that appears on all resolutions & devices) will only be visible on larger screen resolutions.
– Depending on your screen resolution, some sims on the left may be covered by your channel avatar. The higher your screen resolution, the less likely these sims are covered.
_________________ SUGGESTIONS / REQUESTS:
– Suggestions are welcome, but I reserve the right to follow through with them (or not). I could consider making other Sims nhoods, or generic topics like “Goth Family” or “StrangeTown Monty”, if enough people express their interest.
– If it’s a topic very specifically for your channel alone, your relationship score with me (like how it works in the Sims game) has to be HIGH enough.
Please DO NOT redistribute my work on any other site,
but feel free to link directly to this URL: http://is.gd/simsyt (Shortened URL directly to this download page)
If you enjoy these, or have suggestions for possible banners, let me know what you think in the comments.